What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A doctor’s guide to the new anti-aging: youth-ing.
- Access natural hormone balancing methods that do away with the need for controversial, high-cost growth hormone injections
- Learn about the recently discovered, secret “switches,” inside every human cell
- Nobel Prize winning research shows diet is key to controlling the aging process
- Begin a powerful Anti-Aging program immediately, regardless of your budget
- Find out why traditional anti-oxidants don’t work
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Growing Young Book scores 65.70/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.growingyoungbook.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $34.93.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: growingyoungbook.com you’ll also be taken through to growingyoungbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)